We are proud to welcome to San Francisco our two special guest chefs – Michelin starred Accursio Craparo from Modica in Sicily and Eleonora de Marchi, a classically trained chef from Mantova – and we thank all the chefs who help promoting eating well – and eating Italian — not only this week but every day.
- November 13 opening night from 6 p.m. at the Club “Villa Taverna” in San Francisco (27 Hotaling place) for a special evening dedicated to the Mantova cuisine with Chef Eleonora de Marchi.
- for reservations (415) 788-7142
- November 16 Evening from 6 p.m. at the Italian Cultural Institute in San Francisco (601 Van Ness Ave), dedicated to the Mantova Cuisine with explanations and tastings by Chef Eleonora de Marchi and the Italian culinary expert in the Bay Area, Viola Buitoni.
- for reservations on line or (415) 788-7142
- November 16 Great Sicilian celebration with special Sicilian street food with Michelin starred Chef Accursio Craparo from the renowned Accursio Ristorante of Modica (Sicily) – starting from 6 p.m. – Restaurant A16 in San Francisco (2355 Chestnut Street).
- for reservations (415) 771-2216 or email: email@example.com or on-line
- November 18 Special Luncheon starting at noon at Quince Restaurant in San Francisco (470 Pacific Ave) with a modern interpretation of Sicilian Cuisine by Chef Accursio Craparo and famous Bay Area Chef Michael Tusk.
- for reservations (415) 775-8500